Posts tagged sex work
Posts tagged sex work
Bill introduced in New York State to decriminalize condom possession.
“There is no typical phone sex client for the industry as a whole, but individual operators will often have “typical” personality types that are attracted to their marketing. Phone sex clients in general tend to be very imaginative; they’re often sexually oriented toward words or attuned to sound, and they tend to enjoy the participatory nature of phone sex. It’s very collaborative: you’re building a sexual experience, just as you do with one or more partners in person. I’ve been delighted by how smart, funny, and kind my clients have been. Oh, and kinky. Very kinky. The truly imaginative fetishists often flock to phone sex.” (via Frisky Q&A: Phone Sex Operator Sabrina Morgan - The Frisky)
1. Always make them need and depend on you so you have Power over them. (Power is control.)
2.Make them understand that you don’t need them they need you and they are replaceable.Never let them no if you need them deep down inside.
3. Never let no1 get away with sneakin anything cause once they feel they can away they will always scheme.
4. No matter how much you like or care for 1 or any of them, don’t trust none of them. (Like Scarface who do I trust?? Me that’s who..)
5. Always stay 2 steps ahead of the game you have them playin.
6. Don’t let them no all your Plans. But alwayz try 2 no theres.
7. Make sure you own there minds, bodys and souls. (N test it out every often 2 make sure)
8.Keep your bi (?) on the low as possible when it comes to family and haters. (Cause you can’t trust none of them.)
9. Alwayz try 2 no whats going on. (Make them tell on each other.)
10.Give respect when respect’s due.. (Follow these rules and you should be gucci.)
This past March, the Houston Chronicle fired society reporter Sarah Tressler from her job after the city’s rival newspaper exposed her as a stripper. The Chronicle claimed it only fired Tressler because she did not reveal that job — not, say, because it actually had a problem that one of its reporters worked the pole at upscale strip clubs and wrote about her adventures on a blog called Diary Of An Angry Stripper. Now Tressler, 30, has retained the notorious feminist lawyer Gloria Allred to fight back. On Thursday, she filed a federal gender discrimination complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission against the Chronicle, alleging that she’s being unjustly targeted because stripping is a female-dominated field.